The desire and passion for dance by Dance Expression's former dance student since age 3, and now a dance major at college, expressed so vividly.
We are ready when they are ready.
Training our dancers for tomorrow.
Recognized for our technical excellence.
Our top third winner in 2014's Teen Miss Dance of New England's Pageant.
“The ultimate destination where Metrowest learns to dance.”
“The ultimate destination
where Metrowest learns to dance.”
DANCE EXPRESSIONS SUMMER DANCE CAMPS
Tap, Tumble and Tiaras Princess Camp
- Age: 3-5
- August 6-10
- Wear leotard and tights, and bring your favorite princess costume!
These future little dance princesses will receive the "Royal" treatment at Dance Expressions Summer Dance Camp!
Our morning begins with creative movement songs and routines using wands and wearing tiaras. Then it's on to pre-ballet where we will use assorted props that twinkle and glow!
During snack time a princess story will be read to continue the theme of wonder and enchantment.
Dancers will also be asked to bring their favorite princess costumes to wear over their leotards for the princess-themed craft segment.
We will end with exhilarating tumbling, tap dance basics and fun and games for developing gross motor skills! We invite you to our Royal Castle of Dance!
Descendants Dancing Hip Hopping Fun Camp
- Age: 6-10
- August 13-17
- Wear leotard and tights, and be your favorite Disney Descendant for the week!
This program will explore the different genres of dance we offer such as Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop and Acro. If your dancer has lots of energy then this is where it's at. Each day will be different with crafts, activities, games and more. Dancers are asked to bring a snack and drink to recharge their "dance batteries" each day.
Summer Dance Intensive
- Age: 11+
- August 20-24
- Wear leotard and tights, and hair in a bun.
This program is intensely fun for the serious dancer. If your dancer wants to keep dancing in the summer then this is the perfect camp for him/her! They will train in all forms of dance with an emphasis on stretch and flexibility, strength and conditioning, and Acro plus so much more!!
2018 Summer Dance Camps
- Each program is Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm
- The cost is $150 per child per program.
- A minimum of 5 dancers is required to hold a program. If the minimum is not met one week prior to the first day, it will be cancelled.
- Please pack a snack and drink for your dancer each day.
- A craft activity will be provided each day that applies to each program.
- Click here to register online or click here for a printable pdf registration form and mail it the the studio at 1300 Union St., Suite 105 Westboro MA 01581.
SEE WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE DOING!
CONGRATULATIONS TESSI LAWLER!
Laurene Aldorisio's Academy of Dance Expressions' own Tessi Lawler has been accepted through the selective audition-only program of The Rock School Summer Intensives in Philadelphia PA. She has also been accepted to the 5 week Los Angeles Ballet Summer Program.
We are incredibly proud of her!
REGISTRATION 2017-2018 DANCE SEASON
STARQUEST DANCE COMPETITION 2017 RESULTS
We are so proud of all of our dancers! Everyone did a wonderful job competing and we look forward to another great season next September!
- "True Colors" High Gold, Costume Award, Truly Adorable Award
- "Sugar Pie" High Gold
- "Respect" Gold, Dynamic Attack Award
- "Piece by Piece" Gold
- "Stomp To My Beat" High Gold, 3rd Place, 4th Overall in Novice
- "Little Me" High Gold
- "Purple Rain" High Gold, 3rd Place
- "Say Something" High Gold
- Emily Bartee and Sophia Murray "Best Friends" High Gold, 3rd Place Novice Duo/Trio
- Emily Bartee "Can't Help Falling In Love" High Gold, 5th Overall Novice
- Lauren Earley "Trouble" High Gold, 3rd Place
- Brittany Terra "My Love" Platinum
- Brittany Terra "He's a Dream" Platinum Plus, Outstanding Costume Award, 1st Place, Top 20-9th Place (Age 15-19)
Welcome to Dance Expressions, a well established dance academy in Westborough for over 20 years. Our mission at Dance Expressions is to inspire and nurture our dancers to reach their fullest potential. Our highly qualified professional instructors provide our students with proper dance technique in a stress free dance environment. Everyone of our dancers is a special member of our dance family regardless of whether they wish to do competitions or be a recreational dancer and only take one class. We cater to each students needs and interests so they can achieve their dance goals.
Ballet ~ Pointe ~ Jazz ~ Modern ~ Tap ~ Hip-Hop ~ Acro ~ Lyrical ~ Contemporary
Trying to decide if Dance Expressions is
See us interact with your loved one!
the right choice for your special someone?
GIVE THE GIFT OF DANCE
The gift that lasts a lifetime! We offer a $10 discount for new students.
Gift certificates are perfect for your "special someone", kids, parents or whatever the occasion. Give the gift that is exercise, skill, expression and fun all rolled up into one! Come to visit us and meet the Director, make your payment and receive your special gift certificate in person for the amount you wish.
Interested in a free trial class?
Click here to read more...
Does The Shoe Fit?
Believe * Be Strong * Be a Dancer
Dance Expressions Develops the Star in Every Child
... you are looking for a dance studio that has it all, THEN
... Dance Expressions wants to welcome you!
... you are seeking dance training in a warm, nurturing environment with professionally trained and certified faculty, THEN
... Dance Expressions welcomes you join our stress free environment now!
... you enjoy community outreach by spreading joy to senior centers and nursing homes, THEN
... Dance Expressions encourages you to join our Performance Groups!
... you are new to town or have a friend that is new to town, THEN
... Dance Expressions invites you to take one trial class now!
We Have Something For Everyone!!
We focus on tailoring boys and girls ages 18 months to 18 years of age with a dance education based on their interests and levels while providing them with high quality instruction.